Demi Pair(Part time Au Pair) Gold Coast in Australia
Demi Pair is a part-time Au Pair, normally on a 12 months Working Holiday Visa or Tourist Visa. You can study English at I.W.H.P from around 9:00am to 14:00 pm daily. You live with an Australian family and provide 20 hours of work per week in exchange for their accommodation and meals.
Including accommodation and meals for $75 p/w
Become a DemiPair and save over $2,000 on rent and food bills! Just as an example:
- Home stay : per week cost about AUS $ 250 and a family environment, accommodation and two meals a day (breakfast and dinner).
- Renting and sharing an accommodation (house or apartment) : per week costs about $130 per bedroom,(food and bills NOT included) and no family environment.
- Demi-pairr week cost about AUS $ 75 and family environment, accommodation and 3 meals a day, help house work and look after children.
The DmiPairs can work for up to 20 hours per week and provide the following help to the families:
- Helping with children in the morning, after school and at dinner and bath times.
- Assisting with cleaning and housework.
- Cleaning and tidying children’s rooms.
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding young children.
- Reading stories and playtime.
- Baby-sitting during the week.
Who can become a Demi Pair?
A DemiPair is not a fully qualified nanny. You will provide assistance to the parents, sharing housework and child minding duties as required. The DemiPairs range from 18 to 30 years old, but generally are in their early 20s.
- Age: Over 18
- Love children
- Happy to help with house-work, including laundry and cleaning.
- Outgoing, active, responsible and friendly.
- Working Holiday Visa or Tourist visa*
- 3 months of stay or more.
*If you are on Tourist visa, you have to stay at least 3months in Australia.
What is good point of Demi Pair?
- No experience required. You don’t need high English Level.
- Just only 20 Hours Per Week Assisting the Family
- Private Room & 3 Meals Per Day
- Daytime on weekly and Free Time on Weekends (Meal is included with Weekends as well)
Work Schedule Example
(Monday – Friday)
Morning start from 7.00am
-Prepare children’s breakfast and assist with packing lunches
– Assist children with brushing of teeth & hair, dressing and getting in car
– General tidy up of kitchen after breakfast including stacking dishwasher & wiping benches
Free Time 8:00-4.00(Study English at I.W.H.P)
Afternoon start from 4.00pm
– Fold/ iron washing & put away in cupboards
– Empty all bins and replace bag liner
– Assist with bathing & dressing children
– Play with children
– Clear table after dinner & assist with tidying kitchen
– Supervise children with teeth cleaning/toilet, ready for bed
– General tidy up of toys
Who will become the family?
Our families are all interviewed and selected for their suitability. All placements are monitored by the DemiPair Coordinator; participating families are well-informed and welcome International students into their homes. The family will do everything they can to ensure their DemiPair feels safe and comfortable.
Demi Pair Students Testimonial
[btn class=”big”]Demipair Review[/btn]
[btn class=”big”]Download more about Demi Pair[/btn]