WHO WE ARE
Learn English from the Teacher’s home
We provide English lessons from teacher’s home.
Our English classes aim for adults who came to Australia for working holiday or their children’s education but have been living without speaking English.
You can improve your English, your confidence and solve a lack of communication practise in a mature environment.
Have you ever had any problems like this?
- Even though I live in Australia, I spend most of the time not speaking English every day.
- Communication with local people is difficult.
- I always ask somebody to translate what people say.
- I want to study English again, but I don’t have time to go to a bigger English school now.
- When I have problems, I can’t respond in English.
Originally, you planned to come to Australia to enjoy your life with people from all around the world, unfortunately you find you have to have good English communication skills as well.
Have you ever felt that way?
You can communicate with gestures and simple words, but there are many cases where this is not possible.
For example, you can’t always ask to interpret when they are at the school, children’s after school activities such as dance, sports…, communication with other parents and people, dealing with complicated problems, and so on.
Communicating with local people will be even more enjoyable if you have more opportunities to speak English and have confidence in speaking and listening to English.
Check out the services
Small number of classes
Each day is a small class with a maximum of 4 – 5 students which gives students more personal time with the teacher.
Our students are taught in a fun and relaxed environment where discussion and teamwork is a priority.
Flexible lesson style
You can choose how many times a week you wish to study from Monday to Thursday(Except public holidays and school holidays) .
On the day cancellation is ok!
We understand everyone is busy and sometimes something pops up.
If you wish to be absent from class, it’s ok!
Just give us notice within 3 hour before class starts!
*By signing up you agree to the Terms of Service.
Book a class
Booking is easy! Just choose your day and select a time you would like to join!
Your teacher will be…
Adam is an ESL teacher for international students with over 15 years of experience.
Package English Class
< 2022 lesson schedule>
Term 1 19th April 〜 24th June
Term 2 11th July 〜 16th September
Term 3 4th October 〜 9th December
Best option for students who just arrived Australia and don’t have enough confidence to speak English.
Best option for students who would like to brush up their English.
About The Lessons
- Your lessons are not transferable between existing students or other people.
- The Package lesson fees are non refundable, if you wish to cancel mid way through your course.
- Please let us know at least 3 hours via a txt, student panel or email before class starts if you wish to be absent from class. eg) If your class starts from 9.00 am, please cancel by 6.00 am in the morning.
- GST is a broad-based tax of 10% on most goods, services and other items sold or consumed in Australia.