Learn English from the Teacher’s home
We provide English lessons from teacher’s home.
Our English classes aim for adults who came to Australia for working holiday or their children’s education but have been living without speaking English.
You can improve your English, your confidence and solve a lack of communication practise in a mature environment.
Have you ever had any problems like this?
- Even though I live in Australia, I spend most of the time not speaking English every day.
- Communication with local people is difficult.
- I always ask somebody to translate what people say.
- I want to study English again, but I don’t have time to go to a bigger English school now.
- When I have problems, I can’t respond in English.
Originally, you planned to come to Australia to enjoy your life with people from all around the world, unfortunately you find you have to have good English communication skills as well.
You can communicate with gestures and simple words, but there are many cases where this is not possible.
For example, you can’t always ask to interpret when they are at the school, children’s after school activities such as dance, sports…, communication with other parents and people, dealing with complicated problems, and so on.
Communicating with local people will be even more enjoyable if you have more opportunities to speak English and have confidence in speaking and listening to English.
Check out our services
Hello, Nice to meet you.
My name is Hiroko and I am a Student adviser at IWHP. Also I am a Mom of 2 daughters.
I have lived in Australia for 12 years starting off with a working holiday visa in 2009.
The purpose of my working holiday was studying English and to gain a lot of different experiences.
I’m still learning a lot of things, so it never ends.
Learning another language is very useful and fun!
I’ve been able to meet a lot of people because of my English.
Now it is your time to change your life!!
IWHP is always here for you to help you living in Australia.
Hi, my name is Adam and I’m an English language teacher.
Before ending up in Australia I travelled the world extensively for over 10 years.
I adventured through Asia, Europe, The Middle East and Africa either working for someone, myself or as a volunteer.
After arriving in Australia, I started working at English language schools on the Gold Coast and have been teaching English in Australia for over 15 years.
When travelling the world I set some basic rules I had to follow
1) I’ll try anything once (within reason)
2) It’s ok to fail, at least I tried
3) when I do something, do it at 110%
4) Life is an adventure so live it to the fullest
I and my son lived in Varstiy Lakes for 5 years ago. My son went to junior high school as international student. My visa was guardian visa and I couldn’t work in Australia. My agent introduced me IWHP. and I took trial lesson. It was so fun!!!! because I was so lonely. Of course I didn’t have friends there. Adam was always cheerful and made me laugh. Hiroko always supported me when I had any problem. IWHP has excursion, It is so exciting!!!!!!!! I really had a great time.Yumiko Japan
It was great to be able to study here and I gained confidence。 When I came to Australia、I could not talk with teacher. However、now I can talk with teacher and all my friends. I was lucky to meet you them. I really recommend this IWHP
“Studying here may be the best choice I have ever made. The people I met at school were very interesting and kind. Here, I didn’t only improved my English, but also learned how to make new friends. Even we came from different regions and ages, we finally became friends. This is an unforgettable memory for me, a journey full of fun and learning.— GEMILY LI
Book a class
Booking is easy! Just choose your day and select a time you would like to join!
Your teacher will be…
Adam is an ESL teacher for international students with over 15 years of experience.
By signing up you agree to Terms of Service.
Package English Class
Term 1 19th April 〜 24th June
Term 2 11th July 〜 16th September
Term 3 4th October 〜 9th December
About The Lessons
- Your lessons are not transferable between existing students or other people.
- The Package lesson fees are non refundable, if you wish to cancel mid way through your course.
- Please let us know at least 3 hours via a txt, student panel or email before class starts if you wish to be absent from class. eg) If your class starts from 9.00 am, please cancel by 6.00 am in the morning.
- GST is a broad-based tax of 10% on most goods, services and other items sold or consumed in Australia.