This is package deal. We don’t provide only farm arrangement.
Fruit picking or fruit harvesting is a seasonal activity (paid or recreational) that occurs during harvest time in areas with fruit growing wild or being farmed in orchards.
Second Working Holiday Visa
Working holiday visa holders may be eligible for a second working holiday visa entitling them to another year in Australia if they have worked as a seasonal worker in regional Australia for a minimum of 3 months. Applications for a second Australia Working Holiday Visa can be made both offshore and onshore in Australia.
I.W.H.P provides you minumum 8 weeks English Study at I.W.H.P, and then you can work for a farm for 3 months and get a 2nd Visa.
Why I.W.H.P’s farm program?
- The farm provides evidence for a Second Working Holiday Visa application such as :
・Sign for 1263 form
・Bank Statements(Bank transfer)
- Fixed duration and guaranteed worked days.
- I.W.H.P’s farm job will guarantee 88 working days including days off due to bad weather conditions etc.(We advise you to stay at least 97 – 100 days.)
- You can start your work within 1 – 3 weeks.
- This includes Tax and Superannuation.
|Farm job Arrangement fee
is just $500!!
What kind of farm job can I work?
- Tomato Picking. Season：March – Nov
- Beans Packing. Season：March – Nov
- Zucchini Picking. Season：March – Nov
- Capsicum Picking. Season：March – July/ Oct – Jan
- Sweet Potato Picking/Packing. Season：Oct – Jan
- Strawberry Picking/Packing. Season：Mar – Nov
Farm Job Experiences
Farm Job condition
- 100% gurantee to get a job (Jobs can be delayed due to unforseen circumstances. (ie, weather))
- AU$500 includes arrangement farm job.
- Types of jobs and locations is depend on the season.
- You have to stay at the same farm for a minumum of 3 months.
- I.W.H.P has no responsibility for work ethics after starting your work.
|Calculate your course fee|
Enjoy your farm life!